Choose the right synonym for rescue rescue deliver redeem ransom reclaim save mean to set free from confinement or danger rescue implies freeing from imminent danger by prompt or vigorous action rescued the crew of a sinking ship deliver implies release usually of a person from confinement temptation slavery or suffering delivered his people from bondage redeem implies releasing . Rescue is simple enough to be seamlessly integrated into any workflow and quickly adopted by support staff without breaking a sweat. Emy is a 12 year old boxer receiving rescue mes experimental treatment for degenerative myelopathy refresh page to see others. Verb used with object rescued rescuing to free or deliver from confinement violence danger or evil law to liberate or take by forcible or illegal means from lawful custody
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.